Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding Flowers Bridal Bouquet Pictures

Bridal_bouquet
Wedding Flowers Bridal Bouquet Pictures: "I cannot begin to thank you for the most beautiful wedding bouquets at a very affordable price. My flowers arrived exactly when I was told they would. When I opened the box I was impressed with the care that went into packaging them. I received many compliments on the flowers and everyone was surprised to learn that they were silk. The simple and elegant look of the wedding bouquets added the elegance I wanted. I had a winter wedding, so going from the extreme cold outside to the comfortable inside warmth was not a concern for me. My flowers looked as fresh when we left the banquet facility as they did when I walked down the aisle. Having the silk wedding flowers enabled us to take many outside photos in the snow with my flowers! I would recommend your company to any bride in search of her dream bouquet. A very happy and pleased bride!moreWedding Flowers Bridal Bouquet Pictures

 

 

Thank you the wedding flowers were gorgeous and the baker was able to match them perfectly for the cake. The wedding bouquets look real and very high end. The bridal bouquets will be treasured and placed along side the wedding photos!"

...Cara

www.hollywood9x.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment