Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Bouquet Picture Bridal Bouquet

Bridal_bouquet_flower3
Wedding Bouquet Picture Bridal Bouquet: Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you designed and prepared for our wedding.  I was so amazed every time I saw something you had prepared.  The flowers were so realistic and you are so very talented.  All I had to do was give you an idea of the kinda things I liked and you then turned them into absolutely breath taking arrangements.  Everyone at our wedding could not believe the beautiful floral designs and several people were interested in using your business.  

I also recently went to a friends wedding, where they used fresh flowers - they were not even 1/2 as beautiful as your designs and silk arrangements.  Some of the flowers had not opened up completely while others were just wilted looking.  Also I picked up one of the bridesmaids arrangements - just to take a closer peak - and they were so HEAVY.  I could not believe the difference...I will never use fresh flowers again as long as you are preparing silk arrangements.Wedding Bouquet Picture Bridal Bouquet

www.hollywood9x.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment