Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Will Be President Until 2019: Hugo Chavez

I Will Be President Until 2019, Hugo ChavezThe President of Venezuelan Hugo Chavez said that he would be the President of the country for another eight years and he sees himself as the winner of presidential election 2012.

"I will be elected in December 2012. It is written." While addressing to a public gathering in the capital Caracas on the 53 National Democracy Day Chavez hinted that the next term in office would be his last in
Venezuela.“I will be your servant until 2019 and then, good-bye." Said Hugo Chavez
.
The President proudly noted that he and his supporters have repeatedly defeated opposition candidates at the polls for more than a decade. The 56-year-old Chavez, who has been in power since 1999, said that I love my country and the nation and I want to present all my services for the country and nation.I Will Be President Until 2019: Hugo Chavez

www.hollywood9x.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment