Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Looks Amazing at Horrible Bosses London Premiere

Jennifer Aniston Looks Amazing at Horrible Bosses London Premiere

Jennifer Aniston was looking great as she came on the London premier of her recently released movie, Horrible Bosses, she was looking like and princess in amazing Valentino dress and a pair of satin Tom Ford shoes.

Her dress was perfectly complimenting the rainy skies of London that day; she was looking even younger and even beautiful that she was in her 20s, and can anyone believe that she is in her early 40s, she does not look like she is living in early 60 or she is having fashion.

She is much more in fashion and in trends then she was ever, tit is not that she had been fashion disaster before but now she seems more into looks and in tends.

She was posing for photographers and smiling and she was looking happier than ever, it seems that she is happy with her life now a now she is even relax too, she is still single and she is in Celebrities News all the time for any new rumor about that, people talk about her that she is so sexy, beautiful and successful but she is still single, then she said, I don’t know may be there is no one good enough for me,

She was linked with so many handsome people; we know that she was married to the most handsome man in the industry, Brad Pitt, but the get divorced in 2005 and since then he is in a relationship with Angelina Jolie.

She was talking about that may be she will talk and year brake from her career as she want to give herself and time.

She said I know that I am completely ignoring myself nowadays, but now I want to take and year from my work and I want to give my self some time since I feel I do have some rights on my self, and after that if my fans will like me to come back I will.

She said, I have tried almost every role of my life and now I want to love just this one year for my self, I am just thinking lets see what happened,

We will defiantly want her back; I am not saying that she should to go on brake, but after that we will defiantly like her more movies like Marley & Me, He's Just Not That into You, Just Go with It and for sure like The Break-Up ;)

 
 


www.hollywood9x.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment